Thursday, November 24, 2011

Doppelganger



Doppelganger: A tangible double of a living person that typically represents evil. In the vernacular, the word doppelgänger has come to refer (as in German "doppelt(e)") to any double or look-alike of a person.

To quote Pee Wee Herman (from Big Adventure)  
"What's the Significance?" ... 

...well, I have a lot of friends that resemble famous people.  In my opinion.  

A few years back I discovered Picnik.com - such a great editing tool! To better familiar myself with its features I started my silly celeb twin project.  I even found that some of my blog friends look like famous people...

Megan from Polish The Stars 



 Tara from Self Discovery


I was watching the The Haunting of Molly Hartley and I couldn't put my finger on why the main actress looked so familiar.  It eventually dawned on me that I felt like I was looking at myself.  I Googled Haley Bennett to find that maybe I don't really look like her much at all - a few similar features I suppose.  Eh, it's all I can come up with.  What do you think? 












...who is your celeb look-alike?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...